Friday 19 October 2012

WONDROUS PEN

In my imagination, freely I pen
She receives me, every now and then
Though a poet unnamed
With this pen,a poet is proclaimed

The only one who could speak my mind
For with you, there is nothing to hide
You have been my better tongue
That do not want me to die unsung

You are my strength, pen
You are my voice, pen
The fountain of my creativity
The pillar of my poetic ability

My pen, mightier than sword
Deepest interest explored
My pen, so victorious
Makes me so glorious

My pen, my greatest instrument
Without you, I 'd have been impotent
My pen, my voice
My pen, my strength




6 comments:

  1. indeed the pen is a writes best ally.Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoh! Ðis is a brilliant piece Ma'am! U̶̲̥̅̊ make ♍ξ realise d great impact of ♍Ɣ pen... U̶̲̥̅̊ make ♍ξ feel like writing ðis very instant! Ðis is an unusual megrim! I'm a poet too, and I wud like to know U̶̲̥̅̊! *PeaceOUT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good rhythm poem...but u only wrote about my pen, not yours! *winks*

    Being a while you wrote last...hope all is well?

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post?
I would love to hear from you.